I try to let my
shine every day.
I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Haven Homes
What is assisted living at Haven Homes? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal care and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish. Housekeeping and linen laundering are done for you along with building maintenance. Leave the day-to-day chores to us and you’ll have more time for your interests and the people you love!
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and others, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a kitchen, but there is no need to cook. Delicious meals are made available for purchase three times daily and professionally served in our elegant dining room!
The monthly apartment rental fee includes the following:
- Choices in studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom + den or two-bedroom apartment homes
- Private bath with grab bars and walk-in shower
- Full–size kitchen or kitchenette
- Washer and dryer in most apartments
- Complimentary laundry room on each floor
- Individual climate controls (heat and air conditioning)
- Basic Wi-Fi throughout community
- All utilities except private landline phone service
- Satellite television service includes over 45 channels
- Scheduled social, spiritual, recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Blinds on all windows
- Daily snacks and beverages available
Health services package
- Initial health care assessment with individualized care plan
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- Personal pendant with 24-hour urgency response
- Complimentary escorts to meals for first three days
- Monthly vital sign management, reviewed by nursing staff
- Weekly light housekeeping services
- Weekly linen change
- Assistance with transportation scheduling as needed
- Additional services available
Spacious apartment styles
Choose a studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den or two-bedroom floor plan to fit your wishes.
414 square feet
540 square feet
765 square feet
905 square feet
1042 square feet
One Bedroom + Den
1083 square feet
Two Bedroom · Two Bath
1216 square feet
Assisted Living Memory Care
Our welcoming, entrance-controlled area is designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss. Our memory care features a private apartment, housekeeping, laundry and three meals daily plus snacks available for purchase, served in the central dining and living area. A community kitchen encourages residents to participate in regular activities as they would at home.
Our registered nurse will complete an evaluation to determine the services most beneficial for each person and develop a unique service plan. Assisted living services are individually tailored. Staff trained in dementia care are on site 24 hours daily, learning residents’ stories and helping them participate in daily life. Meaningful, ability-centered activities encourage residents to retain life skills longer and experience successes.
- Chef-prepared meals available for purchase in the dining room where residents gather together as a family
- Central living and activity room with cozy fireplace
- Weekly housekeeping and linens
- Personal laundry assistance
- Large sunroom
- Four-season porch
- Outdoor Memory Garden courtyard
411 square feet
460 square feet
504 square feet
“My grandparents are newer residents at Haven Homes. Thank you for easing their transition and for the critical, compassionate work you do day and night for so many. You are ALL appreciated.”